- One reception (at least) a year
- Participate in recital once a year
- Participate in at least one committee at all times throughout the semester.
- Allowed up to 2 general meeting absences (Skypes are okay and count as being “present”)
- Any more than 2 and you may be placed on probation
- Examples of excused absences: musical performances, school requirements (homework does not count – this includes practicing if you are a music major), hospitalization, funerals, scholarship commitments, possible others on a case-by-case basis
- Examples of unexcused absences: weddings (you should know about these ahead of time and should plan your absences accordingly), sick days (you can Skype in from home), homework, review sessions, possible others on a case-by-case basis.
- Help with CU Band Day and CU Honor Band (which ever is occurring that semester; must do both)
- At least 2 events of your choice (service, brotherhood, music, etc.)
- Pay dues
- Attend at least one regular meeting during your probationary period (pre-active status)
- Participate in as a regular member in at least one core committee (music, service, or brotherhood)
- Participate in recital that first semester
- PM service project
- Attend all MEPs; talk to Vice President if you need to make up any MEPs
- Pay dues