Hello brothers! What a semester! I can’t believe this semester is coming to an end – like how is this all even possible? Thank you guys for an entire semester of memes and minutes, and I am so excited to see where the future secretary will take the position. Also shoutout to all of you guys for surviving a 7 hour long meeting! Well some of you
You can read our full chapter minutes by clicking here.
- Shoutout to Brandon, Ryan, Andrea, Ben, and Colby for helping busk on Pearl Street yesterday!
- Shoutout to Gena, Spencer, James, and Jordan for winning the history trivia night (free pizzookies for dayssss)!
- Shoutout to Trevor for putting together the trivia slides for trivia night!
- Shoutout to Trevor for getting the Chancellor’s Award for getting a 4.0 (is he even human honestly)!
- Shoutout to everyone who came to conducting clinic!
- Shoutout to everyone who conducted at conducting clinic!
- Shoutout to everyone who played at the combined concert!
- CU Wind Symphony is playing tomorrow at Boettcher at 7:30pm! Come hear some of your brothers!
- Pstuesdays this Tuesday is Smoreos! More info on the Facebook event here.
- Uncle Walt needs more volunteers, talk to Conner if you’re interested!
- Houston still has one week left in our campaign! You can find the campaign to share by clicking here. Keep sharing it!
- Graduating seniors get a year of free Life Membership! Talk to Tate to get more info.
- We got our publication of the Podium!
- Two surveys will be posted soon to gather more data about how we allocate funding towards our travel budget. Keep an eye out for this!
- ROCKIES. DO IT. Bennett had bunch of sign ups today. A SignUpGenius will be posted in the next couple of weeks to get everything sorted out!
We then covered the following business items:
- We voted on a ton of amendments! For the sake of brevity, the amendments aren’t posted here, but we voted on Slates 2-10 and Amendment 3.102. You can read the exact reasoning and amendments by clicking here.
- We voted to allocate $1000 of our budget towards the Houston fund!
- Our outgoing officers gave their officer reports.
- We elected a new exec committee! Congrats to all our new officers!
- President: Spencer Bajcar
- Vice President of Membership: Jade Garcia
- Chapter Secretary: Owen Zukowski
- Co-Treasurers: Bennett Croft and Nate Page
- Chapter Alumni Secretary: Denver Hall
- Historian: Meagan Eberlin
- Sergeant-At-Arms: Josh Wilson
- Music Chair: Andrea Austin
- Service Chair: Carrie Proctor
- Brotherhood Chair: Dylan Holloway
Again, it has been a true pleasure to write for you guys this semester. I’ve come to love this position so much and I’m so glad to have my brothers help me along this journey. I love each and every one of you guys and remember – subscribe to the website.